-Program Director: Dr Ahmad M. Hasseb MD
-Program Clinical Supervisors& Mentors:
Dr Ahmad M. Hasseb, MD Anesthesia Consultant, AL NAS Hospital
Dr Ahmed Elesawy, MD Anesthesia Consultant, A L NAS Hospital
Dr Akram Amer, MD Anesthesia Consultant, AL NAS Hospital
- A comprehensive clinical experience for almost the full spectrum of adult and pediatric cardiac interventions.
- Clinical instructions are provided by each cardiac anesthesia faculty member.
- Training in perioperative transesophageal echocardiography for Adult and congenital cardiac surgeries.
Duration: 12 consecutive months.
Number of fellowship positions: 4 clinical fellows
Candidates must possess a medical degree from a recognized Egyptian University and have passed anesthesia specialty specific exam.
The fellow is expected to:
- Attend the Anesthesia clinic and preoperative visits for preoperative assessment.
- Provide intraoperative management for patients under supervision of the anesthesia consultants.
- Insert invasive catheters (Arterial and venous lines) for adults, pediatrics and neonates.
- Perioperative TEE examinations for adults and pediatrics.
- Do nerve blocks related to cardiac procedures.
- Weekly Anesthesia lectures
- Morning Grand Round
- Perioperative TEE lectures
- Monthly Journal club, M&M
How to apply
Applications are to be sent by email:email@example.com